1. Fill pitcher 2/3 way with ice.
2 .Pour in raspberry vodka until it's a little over 1/2 way mark.
3. Squeeze 3 fresh lemons into pitcher.
4. Squeeze 2 limes into pitcher.
5. Mix 1 1/2 tablespoons or more of sugar into 1 and 1/2 cups of water.
6. Stir until dissolved, pour into pitcher.
7. Add 1 cup fruity white wine and you may add splash of club soda, if you so please.
8. Pour in dash more vodka if necessary to fill up pitcher.
With a ladle, push the top ingredients to the bottom then pull the bottom up, just once. Don't swirl around and don't over stir. You want the flavors to cradle the vodka so that any given glass of Sharmonade has many flavors, not just one.